Your geyser is responsible for using at least 50% of your home’s electricity. That’s half of your monthly costs! Therefore, also the factor lots of property owners have actually switched to solar geysers. So if you have not become aware of the advantages of solar geysers or you are interested in a solar geyser setup, offer us a call. Before you do, here’s what you need to know about solar geysers.
How Do Solar Geysers Work?
Solar geysers heat up your water through the use of the sun instead of electricity. Found above the absorber glass tubes or flat plate panels, is a hot water tank. Warm water becomes lighter and rises into the tank the minute it heats in the absorber and there is a natural thermo-siphon. And due to the fact that South Africa has numerous sunlight, a solar geyser is an useful option.
Are Solar Geysers Expensive?
A solar geyser installation will need an investment on your part but in the long run, it will conserve you countless Rands. The majority of freshly developed houses should come fully geared up with solar geysers.
Benefits of Solar Geysers
- It will save you money on electrical power– at least 40% on your yearly costs (50% in summer season and 30% in winter season).
- It will warm up your water even when it’s cold as long as the sun is shining.
- Even if the sun is not shining however it is an intense day there are still heating advantages.
- It is much better for the environment– you can minimize your carbon footprint.
Benefits of Solar Power
- By having a solar geyser you will have warm water when others do not.
- A major benefit of solar geyser is an instant decrease in month-to-month electrical power expense of 30%– 50% (according to ESKOM data).
- Immediate protection from future price walkings, as your geyser is the greatest consumer of energy, your solar geyser will remove this.
- You can decreasing cross-subsidization by using solar geysers.
- Decrease your risk of future penalties for going beyond prescribed consumption by using solar geysers.
- The less energy you take in, the less your energy tariff.
- By utilizing solar geysers you are helping to conserve the environment– 3.7 tonnes of carbon gases a year.
To answer your concern: Are solar geysers a great financial investment? A definite YES! In more than one method.
Don’t get left behind when you can profit of the solar energy Mother Nature needs to use. Connect with Apollo Solar Technology to install your solar geyser. To find out more, speak with one of their friendly and knowledgeable team members today.